Image Alt



Think sustainable!

Jars, bottles and closures with low environmental impact not only in the materials but also in the entire production phase optimized to ensure the reduction of waste and pollution: sustainable packaging, 100% recycled and recyclable

Eco-friendly polymers

Try them out! They have the same technical characteristics as virgin materials. We ensure you an excellent degree of transparency thanks to the low number of impurities.


R-PP – polypropylene, R-PEHD – high-density polyethylene and R-PET – polyethylene terephthalate is 100% recycled and 100% recyclable, the eco-friendly alternative to use in the development of your eco-sustainable brands. Thanks to the excellent degree of transparency and the reduced number of impurities, our recycled materials can meet a wide range of needs in every industry.

High-quality material with the same technical characteristics of virgin materials

100% recycled: it does not favour petroleum extraction because it uses plastics already existing and recycled from post-consumer (PCR) or post-industrial (PIR) collection

100% recyclable: suitable for common plastic collection


Renewable-generated plastics derive from sugar cane, not petroleum, so your pack helps to reduce CO2 in the atmosphere because it is absorbed during the vital cycle of the plant. Bio-based is available in PELD – low-density polyethylene, PEHD – high-density polyethylene, PP – polypropylene, PET – polyethylene terephthalate and it is 100% recyclable after use.

Bio-plastics performance has already been tested on several of our articles on catalogue and they are ready for use

As a company, we promote bio-plastics use by supporting the necessary certification of our costumer’s bio-based production


Eco-Pack 2020 production






Thin thickness: perfect solution to reduce raw material consumption without compromising market requirements

– 25% plastic

We have developed a series of extremely thin articles compared to our traditional jars and bottles to efficiently reduce the amount of plastic used. A functional and environmentally friendly packaging, with a minimal design optimised for every marked need.
Eco-design MAV hummingbird

Eco-chain MAV

A product is eco-sustainable when all the production chain is eco-sustainable.

Conscious production

Our commitment to the environment is real and concrete: we work to reduce the environmental impact in every phase of production. Our productive lines are all automatised and of great tonnage, with latest generation technologies and of low environmental impact.

Ecologic logistic

98% of our suppliers is Italian, the remaining 2% German and French: this geographical proximity ensure us a lower environmental impact on transports. Our packaging systems are tested and optimised to reduce logistic and storage costs.

Do you need more information?

We are at your disposal to give you all the necessary information and help you in choosing the most suitable material for your project.